The Cross Border Tax Unit is a joint initiative of ABL and Integra International. It creates a forum where our specialists exchange their expertise and form expert teams for any upcoming transaction.
The Unit assists ABL and Integra members by • facilitating communication and exchanging tax-related resources, • providing and developing their knowledge base, • advising in cross border transactions with a special tax impact.
The Unit has advised clients with regard to:
- Corporate structure and entity formation,
- Cross border transactions and transfer pricing issues,
- Foreign tax credits and repatriation of foreign earnings,
- Taxation of Real Estate Investments,
- Comparing tax regimes for holding companies and trading companies in different jurisdictions, estate planning with regard to inheritance and gift tax.
With members in every major business centre including those providing tax advantages, our Cross Border Tax Unit is well positioned to assist all members and their clients. For further information please contact Burkard Dregger at Dregger Rechtsanwälte.
For further information please contact Burkard Dregger